» N.S. Books
The following links will bring you outside of "Blupete's Website" -- So,
Now is a good time, so that you might readily return to Blupete, to book mark "Blupete's Website".
- The Law Firm of Landry McGillivray
Bora Laskin Library
- University of Toronto.
- Maritime Law Book
- This is a maritime based legal reporting service and ought to be supported. This is the first place to start your search for authorative cases to be used in Nova Scotia courts.
- NOVA SCOTIA:
- Court of Appeal
- Supreme Court
- Family Division
- Supreme Court of Canada
- Decisions from 1876 to-date.
- British Columbia Superior Courts Home Page
- House of Lords
- GPO Access
- GPO Access is a service of the U.S. Government Printing Office that provides free electronic access to a wealth of important information products produced by the Federal Government. The judicial page give access to a searchable data base to the Supreme Court Decisions, 1937 to 1975 and the Supreme Court Decisions, 1992 Term forward; further, there is a List of Judicial Branch Web Sites.
- The "slip opinions" of the California Supreme Court and the California Courts of Appeal.
- This is U.S. law. Find cases, lawyers, legal associations, experts, etc. etc.
Links checked in April, 2012