» N.S. Books
The following links will bring you outside of "Blupete's Website" -- So,
Now is a good time, so that you might readily return to Blupete, to book mark "Blupete's Website".
- C.D. Howe Institute
- Formed in 1973, the C.D. Howe Institute is an "independent, nonprofit economic and social policy research institution." From its policy statement we see that they believe that "there are no absolute truths
in economic policy formation. In the complex and dynamic society
in which we live, the choice of a policy action and its outcome are
inherently uncertain [but] the application of sound economic analysis
can minimize these uncertainties."
- Brookings Institution
- A private, independent, nonprofit research organization, Brookings seeks to improve the performance of American institutions, the effectiveness of government programs, and the quality of U.S. public policies. It addresses current and emerging policy challenges and offers practical recommendations for dealing with them, expressed in language that is accessible to policy makers and the general public alike.
- Cato Institute
- "Founded in 1977, the Cato Institute is a nonpartisan public policy research foundation headquartered in Washington, D.C. The Institute is named for Cato's Letters, libertarian pamphlets that helped lay the philosophical foundation for the American Revolution." It subscribes to "the traditional American principles of limited government, individual liberty, and peace."
- Adam Smith Institute
- "The ASI is one of Britain's most respected and influential policy units, and the International Division has an unparalleled reputation for helping bring practical economic reform to countries around the world. Let us briefly introduce you to Adam Smith, the brilliant
18th Century economist after whom we are named, to his ideas, and to the Institute and the International Division. Lastly, read what top policy-makers say about us and our work."
- Fraser Institute
- "As an independent public policy organization, The Fraser Institute focuses on the role competitive markets play in providing for the economic and social well-being of all Canadians."
- Locke Institute
- This institute the American founding principles of liberty where the rights of individuals supersede the demands of the state.
Links checked in March, 2021